Saturday, April 5, 2014

Books in the Macleans Bookshop at the NWF


Just a few images I couldn't help capturing (I tried not to, but my camera is a little vain) of my books on sale in the Maclean's extensive Newcastle Writer's Festival bookshop on the bottom floor of City Hall.  They'll still be there tomorrow if you're so inclined.  If you can't find me to get an autograph, let me know and I'll make sure you get a personalised autograph - one way or another.  Even if you don't buy one of my books, there are lots of fine books from even finer writers, most of whom are local and all of whom are immensely talented.

You can get hold of a free cloth carry bag (stickers and bookmarks too) from the 1233 ABC Newcastle folk, who have done a terrific job of supporting the event (been enjoying their interviews all week), at their 1233 Chill Out Zone, just outside of City Hall.   That way you'll have something to carry your haul home in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment